The third edition of the BTX Road Show and Transformation Awards 2022, following Saudi Arabia and UAE, organised by GEC Media Group with Business Transformation Asia as media partner will be held on 16 September at The Imperial, New Delhi. This face-to-face event will start with the registration of all attendees and proceed with lunch and networking.
The Road Show will also announce the winners of the BTX Top Executive Awards; BTX Top Enterprise Awards; BTX Top Women Executive Award; and BTX Top Solution Awards, as part of this edition. The event partner of the BTX Road Show Asia edition includes OPX Technology, Automation Anywhere, 3i Infotech, Infinite Blue|ProBuddy; Finesse, Masterwork Automodule, Epicor and Global Trade and Technology Council of India.
The event has put together close to 20 speakers and panellists including:
· Matt Christopher Clarke, Co-Founder and Investor, OPX America and OPX Technology
· Rajesh Samantaray, Co-Founder, CEO and Chairman, OPX America and OPX Technology
· Alok Agrawal, Dy. GM Airport Systems, Airports Authority of India
· Jogendra Singh, President Finance, Hero Corporate Service
· Anand Aggarwal, Chief Information/Security Officer, Asset Care and Reconstruction Enterprise
· Dominic Vijay Kumar, VP and Chief Technology Officer, ART Housing Finance, India
· Anand Sinha, Global Head IT and Digital, Birlasoft
· Avneesh Vats, GM/HEAD IT, EESL and CESL
· Vishal Raj Saini, Country Manager, India and Indian Sub-Continent, EPICOR
· Gautam A Anand, Head IT, Blue Star
· Dr Biswajit Mohapatra, Head of Customer Solutions Management, Amazon web services
· Vipan Sawhney, CTO, ODN Digital Services
· Mukta Arora, Founder and CEO, Gleeo Health
· Nikhil Kumar Nigam, Associate Director – Technologies, Amity University
· Sukanta Dey, Founder CEO, Sdela Telecom
· Kunika Rathore, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, The Unknowns Agency
· Mohit Tandon, General Manager IT, Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute and Action Cancer Hospital
· Shivani Sharma, Founder and Director, KLEAP Technologies
· Subroto Panda, CIO, Anand and Anand
Going forward into 2022, for enterprises, the meaning of business continuity, disaster recovery, collaboration, virtual meetings, remote workforce, cloud, security, have changed overnight from esoteric terms into everyday work life meanings, that have a direct impact on the existence of their business.
Similar to enterprises, consumers themselves have transformed and their expectations are increasingly digital. They now expect and reward through loyalty, seamless digital experiences and expect end to end fulfilment. Digital experiences for them need to be immersive, supported by rich content, personalised, and reliable.
The full-day event will be concluded with a closing note by GEC Media Group and networking and group pictures.
BTX Top Executives Awards 2022: This award recognises top executives who have accelerated digital and business transformation and created a better future for their business. They have empowered remote teams, managed change, flattened organisational structure, made it agile and secure, managed customer satisfaction, and implemented digital tools like cloud, analytics, data integration, amongst others.
BTX Top Enterprise Awards 2022: This award recognises enterprises that have embraced digital transformation and digital tools through the pandemic and achieved success in various areas. Such enterprises would have rebuilt customer experiences, managed customer expectations, leveraged online sales models, built forecasting models, have in-depth and ready analysis of market and demand trends, and built close collaboration and data sharing amongst teams, amongst others.
BTX Top Solution Awards 2022: This award recognises the leading, exemplary, heroic efforts by vendors, channel partners, integrators, consultants, to manage the challenges of the end user community through their transformation journey. This part of the IT industry has helped the end user community to successfully pivot their business models by using digital technologies and helped to create a sustainable business.
BTX Top Women Executives Awards 2022: This award recognises women who are driving business and digital transformation and setting a benchmark in diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Digital technologies and digital platforms are transforming and disrupting businesses and industries, opening up new employment opportunities and new job roles. With this, women can play inclusive and diverse roles in innovation, disruption, leadership in the technology and IT sectors.