Digital transformation is an inevitable element of business transformation. Business transformation is the process we undergo to fundamentally change systems, processes, teams and technologies to achieve measurable improvements in efficiency, effectiveness and ultimately the bottom line. Digital Transformation is the application of new and frequently improved digital technologies to solve, often common, problems to the same end as business transformation.
Digital transformation does not happen overnight, therefore it is important to choose a digitalisation partner that understands your business goals, everyday processes and is able to prioritise and integrate, or upgrade, systems with existing and essential ones.
Technology, mainly the data, should be considered the frontrunner in driving business growth. Technology is what is always evolving, and knowing when and what to implement is crucial. Based on discussions with investors and global brands applying the mobile first approach is recommended. Instead of a country specific technological approach, think regional or global.
Invest in your recruitment process, hire driven people and let them drive the change by setting crystal clear goals. Monitor and measure success using tangible results, not hours spent in the office. Business heads should recognise and reward their teams, coach them for success, that is when the magic happens.
As experts in their field, CIOs ensure the chosen solutions are scalable, trustworthy and has a future proof roadmap. If all these boxes are ticked, the next step is to create a go-to-market strategy. Technology heads are the frontrunners for digital transformation and business process transformation. It is their duty to stay ahead of the curve and inform the business head of new trends and opportunities in the technology space.
For Liana Technologies, digital transformation is about being agile. Being agile is what makes you survive in competitive environments and to be agile you have to get the fundamentals right, and then look to scale up to today’s cutting-edge technologies that are applicable to your business. Right now, it is artificial intelligence.
Liana Technologies products aim to streamline a marketer’s job so they are more effective and time efficient, enabling them to focus on content and commercial goals.
Liana’s marketing stack allows marketers to create and manage the entire digital customer journey, from start to finish. There are multiple product modules from website and mobile applications to event management and e-commerce capabilities.
The ultimate aim is to utilise the collected data in the most effective way, whether it is a new product launch, brand exposure, a promotion for existing customers, a lead generation project for customer acquisition or to get direct bookings.
- For Liana Technologies, digital transformation is about being agile.
- Data should be considered frontrunner in driving business growth.
- CIOs ensure the chosen solutions are scalable, trustworthy and have a future proof roadmap.
- Technology heads are frontrunners for digital transformation and business process transformation.
- It is duty of technology heads to stay ahead of the curve and inform of new trends and opportunities.
- Digital transformation does not happen overnight.
- It is important to choose a digitalisation partner that understands business goals, processes and can integrate.
- Technology is always evolving, and knowing when and what to implement is crucial.
- Instead of a country specific technological approach, think regional or global.
By Tomi Saikkonen-Williams, Vice President, Liana Technologies Middle East.